(1) must first find out the ball valve, the downstream pipeline has been removed pressure, before disassembly decomposition operation.
(2) Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, not for a long time soak.
(3) When assembling the bolts on the flange must be symmetrical, gradually, evenly tightened.
(4) The cleaning agent shall be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with petrol (gb484-89).
Non-metallic parts are cleaned with purified water or alcohol.
(5) Each individual ball valve part of the decomposition can be washed by dipping method. Metal parts with non-decomposed nonmetallic parts may be scrubbed with a clean, finely-cleansed silk cloth impregnated with a cleaning agent (to prevent the fiber from sticking to the part).
Cleaning should be removed from all adhesion to the wall of grease, dirt, plastic, dust and so on.
(6) the ball valve decomposition and re-assembly must be careful to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts, remove O-ring timely use of special tools.
(7) After cleaning to be washed after the wall cleaning agent volatilization (can be used without dipping detergent silk cloth wipe) for assembly, but not for a long time, otherwise it will rust, dust pollution.
(8) New parts should be cleaned before assembly.